- by Super User
- Jan 06, 2020
The Minister of External Relations hereby informs the general public that at the end of the 9th Extraordinary Session of the Conference of Heads of State and Government of the Economic Community of Central African States, ECCAS, held on 18th December 2019, in Libreville, the 11 Member States of the Sub-regional Organisation signed the ECCAS Amended Treaty which, in replacing the current Secretariat General, set up a Commission headed by one President and one Vice-President, assisted by five Commissioners in charge of its 5 (five) different Departments, viz.:
- the Department of Political, Peace and Security Affairs;
- the Department of Common Market, Economic, Monetary and Financial Affairs;
- the Department of the Environment, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Rural Development;
- the Department of Regional Development and Facilities; and
- the Department of Promotion of Gender, Human and Social Development.
In view of rendering operational the said Commission, there shall be the recruitment of Commissioners in charge of the afore-mentioned Departments.
In this vise, eligible Cameroonians applicants should be holders of suitable postgraduate university certificate or any other equivalent certificate or supporting documents and a working experience in a managerial capacity of at least 10 (ten) years in a public or private sector.
CLICK HERE for more details on specific requirements concerning each position as well as required documents.